In 2011 SPRING PR-Company initiated its Corporate Social Responsibility project – Let’s Care Armenia.
The Project primary goals are:
- to reveal socio-economic, ecological, cultural and other significant issues in Armenia,
- to raise public awareness on those issues
- to elaborate practical solutions, involving all stakeholders and beneficiaries.
The Project first endeavor was the Let’s Care-World Water Day Armenia 2012 (which has become an annual event since then) initiative which was implemented in line with the United Nations General Assembly campaign accepting 22 March 1993 as the first World Water Day.
Various events photo sessions, professional discussions, workshops and conferences are conducted in the framework of Let’s Care Armenia project.
Among the participants of our events are state agencies, local NGOs, international development organizations, donor funded projects and private sector representatives.
In 2012 the Company has developed new phase of the Let’s Care Armenia initiative which is Let’s Care Armenia Vardavar 2012 Project (which has become an annual event since then).
It’s worth mentioning that Let’s Care Armenia Vardavar 2012 Project is aimed at addressing not only certain social challenges, but also at attracting public attention to national holidays and non-material cultural values distribution and maintaining.
The main PR goal of the Project is.
To call public attention on the issues related to the water resources exploitation.
Save on water resources in favor of the population.
The main objectives of the Project are.
- To attract public attention to the problems having vital and even strategic meaning to our country development,
- To stress the importance of the society each member participation in solving these issues,
- To raise the level of civic and corporate responsibility and care.